The original shooter-looter returns, packing bazillions of guns and an all-new mayhem-fueled adventure! Blast through new worlds and enemies as one of four brand new Vault Hunters – the ultimate treasure-seeking badasses of the Borderlands, each with deep skill trees, abilities, and customization. Play solo or join with friends to take on insane enemies, score loads of loot and save your home from the most ruthless cult leaders in the galaxy.
33 Options · Game Version: Epic/Steam v1.0-v1.0.16+ · Last Updated: 2021.04.10
Num 1 – Infinite Health
Num 2 – Infinite Shield
Num 3 – Infinite Ammo
Num 4 – No Reload
Num 5 – Infinite Grenades
Num 6 – Action Skills No Cooldown
Num 7 – Super Accuracy
Num 8 – No Recoil
Num 9 – Rapid Fire
Num 0 – Super Damage/One Hit Kill
Ctrl+Num 1 – Weapons No Overheat
Ctrl+Num 2 – Vehicles Infinite Boost
Ctrl+Num 3 – Battle Suit Infinite Fuel
Ctrl+Num 4 – Infinite Exp
Ctrl+Num 5 – Learn Skills Without Skill Points
Ctrl+Num 6 – Super Speed
Ctrl+Num 7 – Slow Motion
Ctrl+Num 8 – Super Jump
Ctrl+Num 9 – Teleport To Waypoint Location
Alt+Num 1 – Edit Money
Alt+Num 2 – Edit Eridium
Alt+Num 3 – Edit Golden Key
Alt+Num 4 – Edit Guardian Tokens
Alt+Num 5 – Edit Inventory Size
Alt+Num 6 – Max Drop Rate
Alt+Num 7 – High Legendary Drop Rate
Alt+Num 8 – Stealth Mode
Alt+Num 9 – Open Golden Chest Without Golden Keys
Alt+Num 0 – Enemy Drop Item Level Set To Player Level
F6 – Money Multiplier
F7 – Exp Multiplier
F8 – Damage Multiplier (Player To Enemies)
F9 – Damage Multiplier (Enemies To Player)
- “Infinite Health” and “Infinite Shield” take effect when you take damage; “Infinite Ammo” will set your ammo to max (exact value depends on the weapons); “Infinite Grenades” takes effect when you use grenades.
- “Infinite Health” also works for your battle suit and vehicle.
- While driving vehicles, don’t activate “Super Damage/One Hit Kill”, as it will also one hit kills your vehicle. You can use damage multiplier if needed, but you would also need to use “Infinite Health” to keep your vehicle health full.
- “Infinite Exp” takes effect when you gain Exp; Also works on guardian exp.
- “Learn Skills Without Skill Points” will set your skill point to zero so you won’t see the annoying message that tells you to spend unused skill points.
- “Edit Money”, “Edit Eridium”, and “Edit Golden Key”: After activated, open inventory to see the values change.
- “Edit Eridium”: You need to obtain at least one Eridium for it to work.
- “Edit Golden Key”: You need to obtain at least one Golden Key for it to work. To get golden keys early in the game, use the shift code (enter it in Main/Pause menu-Social-Shift) ZFKJ3-TT3BB-JTBJT-T3JJT-JWX9H to receive 3 golden keys.
- “Edit Guardian Tokens”: Open guardian level screen to see the value changes. You may want to set it to 0 afterward to avoid the game keep telling you to spend remaining tokens.
- “Max Drop Rate”: While activated, every enemy will drop 7-10 items. Note: this option does not affect item rarity.
- “High Legendary Drop Rate”: While activated, each item dropped from enemies will have 10%-20% chance of being a legendary item.
2021.04.10: Update for v1.0.16 game version.