Days Gone is an open-world action-adventure game set in a harsh wilderness two years after a devastating global pandemic.
Step into the dirt flecked shoes of former outlaw biker Deacon St. John, a bounty hunter trying to find a reason to live in a land surrounded by death. Scavenge through abandoned settlements for equipment to craft valuable items and weapons, or take your chances with other survivors trying to eke out a living through fair trade… or more violent means.
35 Options · Game Version: v1.0-v1.04+ · Last Updated: 2021.06.15
Num 1 – God Mode/Ignore Hits
Num 2 – Infinite Health
Num 3 – Infinite Stamina
Num – – Infinite Focus
Num 4 – Infinite Ammo (Ammo Don’t Decrease)
Num 5 – No Reload
Num 6 – Items Don’t Decrease
Num 7 – Super Accuracy
Num 8 – No Recoil
Num 9 – Rapid Fire
Num 0 – One Hit Kill
Num . – Damage Multiplier
Num + – Stealth Mode
Alt+Num 1 – Bike: Infinite Health
Alt+Num 2 – Bike: Infinite Fuel
Alt+Num 3 – Bike: Infinite Nitrous
Alt+Num 4 – Infinite Weapon Durability
Alt+Num 5 – Infinite Weapon Mods Durability
Alt+Num 6 – Infinite Scraps
Alt+Num 7 – Unlock All Crafting Recipes
Alt+Num 8 – Ignore Crafting Requirements
Alt+Num . – Freeze Daytime
Alt+Num + – Daytime +1 Hour
Ctrl+Num 1 – Infinite Credits
Ctrl+Num 2 – Credits Multiplier
Ctrl+Num 3 – Max Trust
Ctrl+Num 4 – Trust Multiplier
Ctrl+Num 5 – Infinite Exp
Ctrl+Num 6 – Exp Multiplier
Ctrl+Num 7 – Infinite Skill Points
Ctrl+Num 8 – Set Game Speed
Ctrl+Num 9 – Challenge Mode: Freeze Timer
Ctrl+Num 0 – Challenge Mode: Max Score
Ctrl+Num . – Challenge Mode: Infinite Credits
Ctrl+Num + – Challenge Mode: Max Rep Level
- “Infinite Ammo (Ammo Don’t Decrease)”: Your ammo amount won’t decrease when you reload.
- “Items Don’t Decrease”: Only works when the item quantity is greater than 1 and the decrease amount is less than its current quantity. Activate when you need it, deactivate when you don’t need it. Works for most items including consumables, materials, throwables, ammo, etc.
- “Infinite Weapon Durability”: Takes effect when durability decrease.
- “Infinite Weapon Mods Durability”: Takes effect when durability decrease.
- “Infinite Credits”: Takes effect when you gain/spend credits.
- “Max Trust”: Takes effect when you gain trust.
- “Infinite Exp”: Takes effect when you gain exp.
- “Infinite Skill Points”: Takes effect when you attempt to purchase skills.
- “Stealth Mode”: Note if enemies are not showing up or not being able to trigger certain events during certain missions, turn it off and reload the last checkpoint/mission.
- “Infinite Scraps”: Takes effect when scraps quantity decreases.
- “Unlock All Crafting Recipes”: Will temporary unlock all crafting recipes (they will not show up in crafting recipes menu), you can craft all craftable items in the survival wheel.
- “Ignore Crafting Requirements”: When activated, you can craft items even if you don’t have materials, but if you have materials, they will be used.
- “Challenge Mode: Infinite Credits”: Activate before entering challenges menu. This option temporary change challenge mode credits, the game may restore your challenge mode credits when this option is not activated.
- “Challenge Mode: Max Rep Level”: Activate before entering challenges menu. This option temporary change your rep level, you can purchase items that require rep level to unlock when this option is activated. The game may restore your rep level when this option is not activated.
2021.06.15: Update for v1.04 game version.
1. Added challenge mode options.
2. Updated “Stealth Mode” option, now you can perform stealth kill when using this option, also fix some issues it may cause during certain missions.
3. Update for v1.02 game version.
2021.05.19 (2): Fixed nero recorder bug caused by the old +24/+28 trainers (pick up a nero recorder while the trainer is running to fix it).
1. Added “Infinite Focus”, “Unlock All Crafting Recipes”, “Ignore Crafting Requirements” options.
2. Updated “Items Don’t Decrease”, now if the new quantity is 0, the item will be removed from inventory.
3. Updated “Infinite Ammo (Ammo Don’t Decrease)” option to work for shotgun ammo.
4. Updated “Bike: Infinite Health” option, it will no longer work for enemy bike.
1. Added “Stealth Mode”, “Infinite Scraps”, “Freeze Daytime”, “Daytime +1 Hour” options.
2. Updated “No Reload” and “Rapid Fire” to work for automatic weapons.