Experience Aloy’s entire legendary quest to unravel the mysteries of a world ruled by deadly Machines.
An outcast from her tribe, the young hunter fights to uncover her past, discover her destiny… and stop a catastrophic threat to the future.
Unleash devastating, tactical attacks against unique Machines and rival tribes as you explore an open world teeming with wildlife and danger.
28 Options · Game Version: v1.0-v1.08+ · Last Updated: 2020.11.25
Num 1 – Infinite Health
Num + – Infinite Concentration
Num 2 – Full Medicine Pouch
Num 3 – Infinite Oxygen
Num 4 – Instant Charge Weapon
Num 5 – Infinite Ammo/Arrow
Num 6 – Infinite Shards
Num 7 – Infinite Resources
Num 8 – Infinite Potion/Consumables
Num 9 – Infinite Traps
Num 0 – Super Damage/One Hit Kill
Num . – Damage Multiplier
Ctrl+Num 1 – Ignore Crafting Requirements
Ctrl+Num 2 – Stealth Mode
Ctrl+Num 3 – Infinite BUFF Duration
Ctrl+Num 4 – Infinite Exp
Ctrl+Num 5 – Exp Multiplier
Ctrl+Num 6 – Edit Skill Points
Ctrl+Num 7 – Set Game Speed
Ctrl+Num 8 – Ignore Purchase Requirements
Ctrl+Num 9 – Teleport To Waypoint Location
Ctrl+Num 0 – Freeze Trial Mission Timer
Ctrl+Num . – Freeze Daytime
Ctrl+Num + – Daytime +1 Hour
Ctrl+Num – – Daytime -1 Hour
Alt+Num 1 – Edit Weapon Capacity
Alt+Num 2 – Edit Outfit Capacity
Alt+Num 3 – Edit Modification Capacity
Alt+Num 4 – Edit Resource Capacity
- “Infinite Shards”, “Infinite Resources”, “Infinite Potion/Consumables”, “Infinite Traps” take effects when you gain or spend shards/resources/potion/traps.
- “Ignore Crafting Requirements”: When activated, you can craft items or upgrades even if you don’t have enough materials, but if you do have materials, they will be used.
- “Ignore Purchase Requirements”: When activated, you can buy items and equipments even if you don’t have enough materials, but if you do have materials, they will be used.
- “Stealth Mode”: When activated, enemies may still see you but they won’t engage in battle unless you attack them or physically contacted them.
- “Infinite Exp” takes effect when you gain exp.
- “Edit Skill Points” takes effect when you open the menu or spend skill points.
- “Infinite Ammo/Arrow”: If you’re in multi shot mode, this option will lock you in multi shot mode until you shot all the arrows.
- “Teleport To Waypoint Location”: You may receive fall damage when teleporting, enable “Infinite Health” to prevent death.
- “Teleport To Waypoint Location”: If you fall under the map after teleport, you can increase the height by pressing the teleport option hotkey multiple times until you go above the ground.
- Edit Capacity options: Note the max capacity for weapon and outfit is limited to 200, for modification and resource is limited to 400 to prevent lag when exploring inventory.
- Edit Capacity options: Note if your weapon/outfit/mod/resource exceeded their normal capacity, you need to keep these options active during game loading, otherwise any extra slots and items will disappear.
2020.11.25: Update for v1.08 game version; Updated “Teleport To Waypoint Location” option, now you can teleport to existing map icons.
1. Added edit weapon/outfit/modification/resource capacity options.
2. Fixed “Infinite Resources” option, now it won’t affect collectables like metal flowers.
1. Added “Infinite Concentration”, “Ignore Purchase Requirements”, “Teleport To Waypoint Location”, “Freeze Trial Mission Timer”, “Freeze Daytime”, “Daytime +/- 1 Hour” options.
2. Updated “Infinite Ammo/Arrow” option to work for heavy weapons/guns.
3. Updated “Set Game Speed” option for better effects, and it won’t affect game speed during concentration mode.