The Outer Worlds is an award-winning single-player first-person sci-fi RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division.
Lost in transit while on a colonist ship bound for the furthest edge of the galaxy, you awake decades later only to find yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy threatening to destroy the Halcyon colony. As you explore the furthest reaches of space and encounter various factions, all vying for power, the character you decide to become will determine how this player-driven story unfolds. In the corporate equation for the colony, you are the unplanned variable.
28 Options · Game Version: Steam/Epic/Windows Store v1.0-v1.5.1+ · Last Updated: 2021.03.19
Num 1 – Infinite Health
Num + – Companions Infinite Health
Num 2 – Infinite Tactical Time Dilation
Num 3 – Infinite Ammo
Num 4 – No Reload
Num 5 – Items Don’t Decrease
Num 6 – Infinite Equipment Durability
Num 7 – Zero Weight
Num 8 – Set Game Speed
Num 9 – Set Player Speed
Num 0 – Super Jump
Num . – Super Damage/One Hit Kill
Ctrl+Num 1 – Edit Money/Bits
Ctrl+Num 2 – Infinite Exp
Ctrl+Num 3 – Edit Skill Points
Ctrl+Num 4 – Edit Perk Points
Ctrl+Num 5 – Max Reputation
Ctrl+Num 6 – Supernova Difficulty: No Hunger
Ctrl+Num 7 – Supernova Difficulty: No Thirst
Ctrl+Num 8 – Supernova Difficulty: No Sleep Deprivation
Ctrl+Num 9 – Supernova Difficulty: Save Anywhere
Ctrl+Num 0 – Stealth Mode
Alt+Num 1 – Exp Multiplier
Alt+Num 2 – Damage Multiplier
Alt+Num 3 – Edit Companions Perk Points
Alt+Num 4 – Can Fast Travel At Any Time
Alt+Num 5 – Unlock All Locked Containers
Alt+Num 6 – Character Creation: Max Attributes *(Read Notes)
- “Items Don’t Decrease” only works on items greater than 1; “Infinite Equipment Durability” takes effect when durability decreases.
- “Zero Weight” takes effect when weight changes (pick up/drop something).
- “Super Jump”: Note you may take fall damage if you jump too high, it’s better to use “Infinite Health” and this option together.
- “Edit Money/Bits” takes effect when you open menu/inventory.
- “Edit Skill Points”, “Edit Perk Points”, “Edit Companions Perk Points”: You may need to switch menus to see the value change. Set them to 0 after you’re done to avoid the game keep telling you that you have remaining skill/perk points.
- “Max Reputation” takes effect when reputation changes, or when you open reputation menu and see the values changed then save and reload.
- “Can Fast Travel At Any Time”: While activated, you can fast travel during battle and in supernova difficulty.
- “Character Creation: Max Attributes”: Activate in character creation attributes screen, add attributes normally, the attribute values are not affected by this option, but the attribute descriptions will always show the maximum additional stats. After character creation, you will see all attributes are maxed.
This trainer is based on Steam and Epic Store version. It can also work on Windows Store version, but it’s not tested on Windows Store version, so I can’t guarantee all options are compatible.
2021.03.19: Support for v1.5.1 game version.
2020.10.24: Support for Steam game version.
2020.10.11: Support for v1.4.1 game version.
2020.06.15: Support for v1.3.0 game version.
2019.12.12: Support for v126.96.36.1998 game version.
2019.11.19: Support for v188.8.131.527 game version.
2019.10.28: Added “Companions Infinite Health”, “Edit Companions Perk Points”, “Can Fast Travel At Any Time”, “Unlock All Locked Containers”, “Character Creation: Max Attributes” Options.
1. Added “Supernova Difficulty: Save Anywhere” and “Stealth Mode” options.
2. Updated “Edit Money/Bits” to work on Windows Store version.
1. Added “Max Reputation” option and “No Hunger”, “No Thirst”, “No Sleep Deprivation” options for supernova difficulty.
2. Fixed a problem where “Items Don’t Decrease” causes the player unable to pick up items.