Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is the FULL game experience, an exploration-focused, side-scroller action RPG packing all of the best features you’ve come to know and love from the Metroidvania genre into a single, content-packed game.
Play as Miriam, an orphan scarred by an alchemist’s curse which slowly crystallizes her body. In order to save herself, and indeed, all of humanity, she must battle her way through a demon-infested castle summoned by Gebel, her old friend whose body and mind has become more crystal than flesh.
15 Options · Game Version: v1.0-v20201111+ · Last Updated: 2020.11.14
Num 1 – Infinite HP
Num . – Invulnerable/Ignore Damage
Num 2 – Infinite MP
Num 3 – Infinite Items/Ammo
Num 4 – Super Speed
Num 5 – Super Luck/Drop Rate
Num 6 – Infinite Gold
Num 7 – Infinite Exp
Num 8 – Infinite Double Jumps
Num 9 – Max Kill Count
Num 0 – One Hit Kill
Ctrl+Num 1 – Reset Play Time
Ctrl+Num 2 – Display Full Map
Ctrl+Num 3 – Gold Multiplier
Ctrl+Num 4 – Exp Multiplier
- “Infinite Items/Ammo” takes effect when items are used/consumed. Note if you use the whole stack of an item at once, that item will be removed from your inventory.
- “Infinite Gold” takes effect when you gain or spend gold; “Infinite Exp” takes effect when you gain exp.
- The gold multiplier option doesn’t affect display value, but the actual amount of gold you gain is multiplied.
- “Infinite Double Jumps” will force unlock double jump ability, but might unintentionally unlock other shard abilities as well.
- “Display Full Map” does not affect map completion, but will display unexplored areas and hidden areas. You still need to explore all areas to achieve 100% map completion.
2020.11.14: Update for v20201111 game version.
1. Update for v20200507 game version.
2. Added “Invulnerable/Ignore Damage” option.
3. All options now also work for new character Zangetsu.
2019.06.22: Added “Max Kill Count”, “Reset Play Time”, and “Display Full Map” options.
2019.06.19: Added “Infinite Double Jumps” option.