The little spirit Ori is no stranger to peril, but when a fateful flight puts the owlet Ku in harm’s way, it will take more than bravery to bring a family back together, heal a broken land, and discover Ori’s true destiny. From the creators of the acclaimed action-platformer Ori and the Blind Forest comes the highly anticipated sequel. Embark on an all-new adventure in a vast world filled with new friends and foes that come to life in stunning, hand-painted artwork. Set to a fully orchestrated original score, Ori and the Will of the Wisps continues the Moon Studios tradition of tightly crafted platforming action and deeply emotional storytelling.
14 Options · Game Version: Steam/Windows Store v1.0-v20201106+ · Last Updated: 2020.11.14
Num 1 – Infinite Health
Num 2 – Infinite Energy
Num 3 – Infinite Oxygen
Num 4 – Set Game Speed
Num 5 – Infinite Jumps
Num 6 – Freeze Trial Timer
Num 7 – Edit Life Cells
Num 8 – Edit Energy Cells
Num 9 – Reveal Full Map
Num 0 – One Hit Kill
Ctrl+Num 1 – Infinite Spirit Light
Ctrl+Num 2 – Spirit Light Multiplier
Ctrl+Num 3 – Unlock Doors Without Keystones
Ctrl+Num 4 – Infinite Gorlek Ores
- “Infinite Health”: When activated, your health will remain at max all the time, but it cannot prevent death from instant death traps.
- “Infinite Spirit Light” takes effect when you gain spirit light.
- “Edit Life Cells” and “Edit Energy Cells”: The maximum value for life/energy cell is 20, anything greater than 20 will reset to 20.
- “Infinite Gorlek Ores” takes effect when you gain or use Gorlek Ores.
- “Unlock Doors Without Keystones”: You MUST complete the first tutorial mission (which is to find the first keystone) before opening the first door, otherwise you won’t be able to progress the game. If you encounter this problem, you need to restart the game (only lose a few minutes of progress)
2020.11.14: Update for v20201106 game version.
2020.03.18: Added “Unlock Doors Without Keystones” and “Infinite Gorlek Ores” options.
2020.03.11: Update for Steam version.