Navigate an ocean of crime and corruption to balance the bloody ecosystem of Necromunda as a merciless hired gun. The money’s good, the dog’s loyal, and the gun’s reliable – but can you survive the hunt? Necromunda: Hired Gun is an indie fast-paced, violent, and thrilling FPS set in the darkest reaches of Warhammer 40,000’s most infamous hive city.
For the right price, eliminate the most notorious gangers and mutants. Your armory is a sprawling arsenal. Your body is enhanced with a dozen customizable augments to run on walls and leap over chasms. Your cyber-mastiff will sniff out and kill enemies for you, while your grappling hook allows quick, agile traversal of the massive environments.
19 Options · Game Version: v0.58333+ · Last Updated: 2021.06.02
Num 1 – Infinite Health
Num 2 – Infinite Refractor Field
Num 3 – Infinite Ammo
Num 4 – Infinite Grenades
Num 5 – Skills No Cooldown
Num 6 – No Reload
Num 7 – Super Accuracy
Num 8 – No Recoil
Num 9 – Rapid Fire
Num 0 – Jam Enemy Weapons
Num . – One Hit Kill
Ctrl+Num 1 – Pet: Infinite Health
Ctrl+Num 2 – Pet: Infinite Duration
Ctrl+Num 3 – Pet: No Cooldown
Ctrl+Num 4 – Infinite Money
Ctrl+Num 5 – Infinite Medkits
Ctrl+Num 6 – Infinite Stimm
Ctrl+Num 7 – Infinite Double Jumps
Ctrl+Num 8 – Set Game Speed
- “Infinite Health”: Note the display HP value may not change until you receive damage.
- “Infinite Refractor Field”: Note the display refractor field value may not change until you receive damage.
- “Infinite Ammo”: When you reload, your total ammo amount will not decrease.
- “Skills No Cooldown”: Activate before using skills, it will not work on skills that are currently cooling down.
- “Pet: Infinite Health”: Note the display HP value may not change until your pet receive damage.
- “Infinite Money”: Takes effect when you gain or spend money or when entering shops.
- “Infinite Medkits”: Takes effect when you use medkits.
- “Infinite Stimm”: Stimm will not decrease when you die, you need to have at least 1 stimm in order for it to work.
- “Infinite Double Jumps”: You need to have double jump ability for it to work.