A thrilling race experience pits you against a city’s rogue police force as you battle your way into street racing’s elite.
Hustle by day and risk it all at night in Need for Speed™ Heat, a white-knuckle street racer, where the lines of the law fade as the sun starts to set. By day, Palm City hosts the Speedhunter Showdown, a sanctioned competition where you earn Bank to customize and upgrade your high-performance cars. At night, ramp up the intensity in illicit street races that build your reputation, getting you access to bigger races and better parts. But stay ready – cops are waiting and not all of them play fair.
8 Options · Game Version: v1.0-v20200609+ · Last Updated: 2020.06.11
Num 1 – Infinite Vehicle Health
Num 2 – Instant Refill Nitro
Num 3 – Slow Down AI Vehicles
Num 4 – Can’t Be Arrested
Num 5 – Max Heat/Max Wanted Level
Num 6 – Reset Heat/Reset Wanted Level
Num 7 – Infinite Money *(Read Notes)
Num 8 – Max Reputation/Racer Level
- “Infinite Vehicle Health” will keep player’s vehicle health bar full, but will not prevent cosmetic damage.
- “Slow Down AI Vehicles” works on vehicles near player, if the AI vehicles are too far away from player, it will not work on them.
- “Max Heat/Max Wanted Level” and “Reset Heat/Reset Wanted Level” take effects when heat increases.
- “Max Reputation/Racer Level” takes effect when reputation increases. Note: you need to enter garage to level up.
- “Infinite Money” takes effect when money changes. Note this option only works in offline mode. You must set Origin to offline mode for it to work.
2020.06.11: Updated for v20200609 game version.
2020.03.03: Updated for v20200303 game version.
1. “Max Reputation/Racer Level” no longer part of “Max Heat” option, it’s now a standalone option. Note: the updated heat and reputation options are not backward compatible.
2. “Reset Heat” will no longer reset your racer level;
3. Updated for v20200128 game version.
2019.12.12: Updated for v20191212 game version.
2019.11.21: Updated for v20191121 game version.