Experience the thrill of taking on hordes of fearsome yokai in a battle to the death in this brutal masocore Action RPG. Create your own original protagonist and embark on an adventure that will take you through devastated locales across Japan during the Sengoku period.
Much like the previous title which garnered much praise from fans and critics alike, Nioh 2 contains an original profound story surrounding military commanders from the Sengoku period. However, Nioh 2 goes above and beyond its predecessor by including the new Yokai Shift ability which allows the protagonist to utilize new powerful forms to defeat even the most formidable yokai in battle. New to Nioh 2, your enemies can now create a Dark Realm which raises the stakes of battle and creates new challenges for your protagonist to overcome. We hope you enjoy conquering fearsome monsters as you unleash your darkness in the world of Nioh 2.
35 Options · Game Version: v1.0-v1.27+ · Last Updated: 2021.05.06
Num 1 – God Mode/Ignore Hit
Num 2 – Infinite Health
Num 3 – Infinite Ki
Num 4 – Infinite Anima
Num 5 – Max Yokai Shift Gauge
Num 6 – Infinite Yokai Shift Duration
Num 7 – Yokai Shift Instant Cooldown
Num + – Infinite Sentience
Num 8 – Infinite BUFF/Skill Duration
Num 9 – One Hit Break/Super Ki Damage
Num 0 – Super Damage/One Hit Kill
Ctrl+Num 1 – Max Drop Rate & Item Rarity
Ctrl+Num 2 – Max Weapon Familiarity
Ctrl+Num 3 – Max Weapon Proficiency
Ctrl+Num 4 – Zero Ninjutsu & Onmyo Magic Cost
Ctrl+Num 5 – Infinite Shortcut Items
Ctrl+Num 6 – Infinite Arrow & Ammo
Ctrl+Num 7 – Infinite Items
Ctrl+Num 8 – Skill Points Won’t Decrease
Ctrl+Num 9 – Prestige Points Won’t Decrease
Ctrl+Num 0 – Zero Equipment Weight
Alt+Num 1 – Infinite Gold
Alt+Num 2 – Gold Multiplier
Alt+Num 3 – Infinite Amrita
Alt+Num 4 – Amrita Multiplier
Alt+Num 5 – Infinite Glory
Alt+Num 6 – Infinite Patronage Levels
Alt+Num 7 – Show Enemies On Mini Map
Alt+Num 8 – Show Kodama On Mini Map
Alt+Num 9 – Show Amrita On Mini Map
Alt+Num 0 – Show Treasures On Mini Map
Alt+Num . – Set Game Speed
Alt+Num + – Damage Multiplier
Alt+Num – – Defense Multiplier
Ctrl+Num . – Edit Gems Of The Departed
- “Max Weapon Familiarity”: Takes effect when you gain weapon familiarity.
- “Max Weapon Proficiency”: Takes effect when you gain weapon proficiency. This option also works for shiftling skill level, takes effect when you gain soul fragments.
- “Zero Ninjutsu & Onmyo Magic Cost”: If you want to disable this option after it took effects, you’ll need to restart the game in order to restore its effects.
- “Infinite Items”: Takes effect when you view inventory. If the item quantities are less than 99, they will be set to 99, if they’re greater than 99, they will be set to 999, if they’re greater than 999, they will be set to 9999.
- “Zero Equipment Weight”: Takes effect when you change equipments.
- “Infinite Gold”: Takes effect when you pick up gold.
- “Infinite Amrita”: Takes effect when you pick up amrita.
- “Infinite Glory”: Takes effect when you gain glory.
- “Infinite Patronage Levels”: When activated, you’ll gain lots of patronage levels every time you spend money at the blacksmith.
- “Edit Gems Of The Departed”: Requires having at least 1 gem of the departed in order to work. Takes effect when gems of the departed value updates (pick up or use items, or pray at the shrines).
2021.05.07: Update for v1.27 game version.
2021.02.19: Added “Edit Gems Of The Departed” option; Updated “Infinite BUFF/Skill Duration” option, now it won’t work for temporary buffs (buffs that last less than half a second).
2021.02.08: Fix the error when activating “Damage Multiplier”, “Defense Multiplier” options before activating super damage/one hit kill.
1. Added “Infinite Sentience”, “Damage Multiplier”, “Defense Multiplier” options.
2. Updated “Max Drop Rate & Item Rarity” option, now it no longer affect gold drop rate.
3. Updated “God Mode/Ignore Hit” option, fixed the issue where it prevents enemies from staggering.