Project Wingman is a combat flight action game with an emphasis on polished and refined gameplay, true-to-its-roots inspirations, and an engaging single player experience. Perfect for those who aren’t looking for a simulator experience, with the ease of pick up and play, all the way to those who want a fast-paced challenging flight action game.
Dogfight, strike, and fly through combat zones based off an alternate history of Earth. Either over the cold waters of the Bering Strait, attacking tanks in the brutal environments of Yellowstone magma fields, or diving through the Redwoods to strike targets of opportunity in the Pacific Northwest, across the oceans, above the scarred lands of the world, this war will take you from exotic battlefield to exotic battlefield, all while going up against odds way above your pay grade.
13 Options · Game Version: v1.0-v1.0.4+ · Last Updated: 2020.12.31
Num 1 – Infinite HP
Num 2 – Infinite Ammo
Num 3 – Infinite Missile & SP Weapons
Num 4 – Missile & SP Weapons No Cooldown
Num 5 – Flare No Cooldown
Num 6 – Max Score
Num 7 – Score Multiplier
Num 8 – Edit Credit (Campaign)
Num 9 – Credit Multiplier
Num 0 – Set Game Speed
Ctrl+Num 1 – Edit Credit (Conquest)
Ctrl+Num 2 – Edit Prestige
Ctrl+Num 3 – Edit Cordium Engines
- “Missile & SP Weapons No Cooldown”: Activate before firing missile/SP weapons. If activates during cooldown, it will take effect the next time you fire missile/SP weapons.
- “Missile & SP Weapons No Cooldown”: When activated, the effect will remain during the mission. If you want to disable it, you’ll need to finish/exit the mission in order to restore the effect.
- “Flare No Cooldown”: Activate before using flare. If activates during cooldown, it will take effect the next time you use flare.
- “Max Score” takes effect when you gain score.
- “Credit Multiplier” takes effect when you complete missions.
2020.12.31: Updated “Missile & SP Weapons No Cooldown” to properly work for rail gun.