With this title, the historical period depicted in the first title of the “SAMURAI WARRIORS” series released in 2004 has been revamped.
With visuals that have largely evolved since the first “SAMURAI WARRIORS”, additional officers, and evolved actions, an even deeper drama set in the warring states is depicted.
Also, with a focus on the lives of officers Nobunaga Oda and Mitsuhide Akechi, in order to more intensely and boldly depict the warring states era spanning from the end of the Ōnin War to the Incident at Honnōji, the title is the beginning of a new series, in which the stories and characters from the traditional “SAMURAI WARRIORS” have been revamped.
24 Options · Game Version: v1.0 + · Last Updated: 2021.07.28
Num 1 – Infinite Health
Num 2 – Infinite Musou
Num 3 – Max Spirit Gauge
Num 4 – Skills Instant Cooldown
Num 5 – Infinite BUFF Duration
Num 6 – Max Combo
Num 7 – Max Kills
Num 8 – Reset Mission Timer
Num 9 – Citadel Mode: Max Score
Num 0 – One Hit Kill
Num . – Damage Multiplier
Num + – Set Game Speed
Ctrl+Num 1 – Edit Gold
Ctrl+Num 2 – Gold Multiplier
Ctrl+Num 3 – Infinite Exp
Ctrl+Num 4 – Exp Multiplier
Ctrl+Num 5 – Max Weapon Mastery
Ctrl+Num 6 – Edit Skill Points
Ctrl+Num 7 – Edit Stock Exp
Ctrl+Num 8 – Edit Stock Weapon Mastery
Ctrl+Num 9 – Edit Lumber
Ctrl+Num 0 – Edit Mineral
Ctrl+Num . – Edit Fabric
Ctrl+Num + – Infinite Skill Gems
- “Infinite BUFF Duration”: Works for most buffs, but may not work for some item buffs.
- “Max Kills”: Note when the mission requires you to kill x amount of enemies, you need to temporarily disable this option, otherwise the kill counter may not go up.
- “Reset Mission Timer”: When activated, the mission timer will reset every 10 seconds. Note when the mission requires you to protect someone for x amount of time, you need to temporarily disable this option, otherwise the timer will also reset.
- “Infinite Exp”: Takes effect when you gain exp, also works for horses.
- “Max Weapon Mastery”: Takes effect when you gain weapon mastery.
- “Infinite Skill Gems”: Takes effect when you upgrade weapons, the selected skill gem and all of its level variants will set to max amount.