In the far distant future, a psionic hormone was discovered in the human brain, granting people extra-sensory powers and changed the world as we knew it. As humanity entered this new era, deranged mutants known as Others began to descend from the sky with a hunger for human brains. Highly resistant to conventional attack methods, extreme measures needed to be taken to battle the overwhelming threat and preserve humanity. Those with acute extra-sensory abilities, known as psionics, were our only chance to fight the onslaught from above. Since then, psionics have been scouted for their talents and recruited to the Other Suppression Force (OSF), humanity’s last line of defense.
16 Options · Game Version: v1.02+ · Last Updated: 2021.06.25
Num 1 – God Mode/Ignore Hits
Num 2 – Infinite Health
Num 3 – Infinite Psychokinesis
Num 4 – SAS Skills Instant Cooldown
Num 5 – Infinite Item Usage
Num 6 – Stealth Mode
Num 7 – Set Game Speed
Num 8 – Set Move Speed
Num 9 – Infinite Jumps
Num 0 – Super Damage/One Hit Kill
Num . – Damage Multiplier
Ctrl+Num 1 – Infinite Money
Ctrl+Num 2 – Money Multiplier
Ctrl+Num 3 – Edit BP
Ctrl+Num 4 – Infinite Exp
Ctrl+Num 5 – Max Bond Progress
- “Infinite Item Usage”: Takes effect when you use/sell items. Note the item quantity must be greater than 1 for it to work.
- “Stealth Mode”: If activates during battle, you’ll need to finish the battle before you can enter stealth mode.
- “Infinite Money”: Takes effect when you gain or spend money.
- “Money Multiplier”: Note the display value is not affected, but the money you gain will be multiplied before adding to the total money amount.
- “Edit BP”: Takes effect when you open menu.
- “Infinite Exp”: Takes effect when you open menu or gain exp.
- “Max Bond Progress”: Takes effect when bond progress increases (for example, when you kill an enemy), only works for party members. Note after bond progress is maxed, you still need to talk to party members to increase their bond level.