Beyond creation, four eras come together as one!
Discover the latest entry in this iconic Tactical RPG series.
Form your own team of SD Gundams and deploy for battle — with units from from Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, SEED, 00, and Iron-Blooded Orphans!
Intense battle scenes rendered with high-def 3D models and dynamic animations with character cut-ins.
Featuring game design unique to the series with Development, Design, and Capture, as well as+ various other strategic elements. Form your own team and deploy for battle!
33 Options · Game Version: v1.0-v20201118+ · Last Updated: 2021.02.02
Num 1 – Infinite HP
Num 2 – Infinite EN
Num 3 – Max Morale
Num 4 – Infinite Moves/Actions
Num 5 – Infinite Skill Uses
Num 6 – Infinite Exp
Num 7 – Max Score
Num 8 – Empty Enemies EN
Num 9 – Empty Enemies Morale
Num 0 – Empty Enemies HP/One Hit Kill
Num . – Instant Max Get Gauge
F1 – Edit Money/CAP.
F2 – Exp Multiplier
F3 – Score Multiplier
F4 – Set Game Speed
F5 – Infinite Upgrade Points
Edit Character Stats
Ctrl+Num 1 – Command
Ctrl+Num 2 – Ranged
Ctrl+Num 3 – Melee
Ctrl+Num 4 – Defense
Ctrl+Num 5 – Reaction
Ctrl+Num 6 – Awaken
Ctrl+Num 7 – Auxiliary
Ctrl+Num 8 – Communications
Ctrl+Num 9 – Navigation
Ctrl+Num 0 – Maintenance
Ctrl+Num . – Charisma
Edit Mobile Suit Stats
Alt+Num 1 – Max HP
Alt+Num 2 – Max EN
Alt+Num 3 – Attack
Alt+Num 4 – Defense
Alt+Num 5 – Mobility
Alt+Num 6 – Move Range
- “Infinite Exp” takes effect when you gain Exp; “Max Score” takes effect when you gain score.
- Edit Character Stats options: Use when you are in character stats menu, then close and re-open character stats menu to see the values change.
- Edit Mobile Suit Stats options: Use when you are in mobile suit stats menu, then close and re-open mobile suit stats menu to see the values change.
- “Instant Max Get Gauge” takes effect when Get gauge increases.
- “Infinite HP”: Note some skills damage scales with HP where lower HP deals higher damage, this option gives you super high HP and will cause those skills to deal 0 damage.
- “Infinite Upgrade Points” takes effect when upgrade points change. Note when you spend more points than you should normally have, the next time you level up will have negative upgrade points, this is normal. You can also use this option again to change upgrade points even if it is negative.
2021.02.02: Update for v20201118 game version.
2020.05.30: Update for v1.60 game version.
2020.01.21: Update for v20200121 game version.
2019.12.12: Added “Infinite Upgrade Points” option. Update for v20191211 game version.
- Added “Instant Max Get Gauge” option.
- Fixed the problem where “Infinite Moves/Actions” prevents you from going into super charge state (or other states related problems).