In Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice you are the ‘one-armed wolf’, a disgraced and disfigured warrior rescued from the brink of death. Bound to protect a young lord who is the descendant of an ancient bloodline, you become the target of many vicious enemies, including the dangerous Ashina clan. When the young lord is captured, nothing will stop you on a perilous quest to regain your honor, not even death itself.
Explore late 1500s Sengoku Japan, a brutal period of constant life and death conflict, as you come face to face with larger than life foes in a dark and twisted world. Unleash an arsenal of deadly prosthetic tools and powerful ninja abilities while you blend stealth, vertical traversal, and visceral head to head combat in a bloody confrontation.
24 Options · Game Version: v1.02-v1.05+ · Last Updated: 2020.10.29
Num 1 – Infinite Health
Num 2 – Invulnerable/Ignore Attacks
Num 3 – Max Guard
Num 4 – Immune All Negative Effects
Num 5 – Infinite Buff Duration
Num 6 – Infinite Items
Num 7 – Super Speed
Num 8 – Super Jump
Num 9 – Slow Motion
Num 0 – One Hit Break/Easy Kill
Num . – Stealth Mode
Ctrl+Num 1 – Infinite Money
Ctrl+Num 2 – Infinite Exp
Ctrl+Num 3 – Infinite Skill Points
Ctrl+Num 4 – No Money/Exp Loss Upon Death
Ctrl+Num 5 – Add 1 Attack Power
Ctrl+Num 6 – Infinite Resurrections
Ctrl+Num 7 – Resurrection No Cooldown
Ctrl+Num 8 – Auto Pickup Loots
Ctrl+Num 9 – 100% Drop Rate
F1 – Money Multiplier
F2 – Exp Multiplier
F3 – Max HP Multiplier
F4 – Guard Multiplier
- “Infinite Items” takes effect when item quantity changes.
- “Infinite Exp” takes effect when you gain exp, you’ll gain 9999999 exp each time.
- “Infinite Buff Duration”: Note this option also works for negative buffs, disable it when necessary.
- “Add 1 Attack Power”: Note attack power will cap at 89 when using this option, it will reset to 0 if you go pass 89.
- “Infinite Resurrections”: Note you must have at least one resurrection charge for it to work.
- “Infinite Items”: Note there is a special item “rice” that affects the endings, you’ll need to consume the rice in order to get another one, and you’ll need to do that multiple times. Disable this option when you want to consume the rice.
- Note if certain boss battles bugged (the boss won’t die), you may need to disable all options and fight it again (You can enable Infinite Health if needed).