The brainchild of award-winning game director, Yu Suzuki, Shenmue is commonly known as one of the most ambitious game projects in history, which captured the imagination of players from around the world. Shenmue established the open-world format for action RPG games. An awe-inspiring world with an immersive story, featuring cinematic sequences, a realistic fighting system, and entertaining mini-games, Shenmue garnered acclaim and adoration all over the world.
Play as Ryo Hazuki, an 18-year-old Japanese martial artist hellbent on avenging his father’s death. In this third installment of the epic Shenmue series, Ryo seeks to solve the mystery behind the Phoenix Mirror, an artifact sought after by his father’s killer. His journey takes him to an immersive representation of rural China, brimming with activity and surrounded by beautiful landscapes. Ryo’s adventure leads him to towns and mountain villages where he can further his training, try his hand at gambling, play arcade games, and work part-time jobs while investigating those who know truth behind the Phoenix Mirror.
15 Options · Game Version: v1.02-v1.02.1+ · Last Updated: 2019.11.27
Num 1 – Infinite Health
Num 2 – Infinite Items
Num 3 – Obtain All Food
Num 4 – Obtain All Misc Items
Num 5 – Obtain All Herb Sets
Num 6 – Obtain All Capsule Sets
Num 7 – Obtain All Skill Books
Num 8 – Set Game Speed
Num 0 – One Hit Kill
Num . – Freeze Daytime
Num + – Daytime Increase 1 Hour
Ctrl+Num 1 – Edit Money
Ctrl+Num 2 – Edit Tokens
Ctrl+Num 3 – Easy Master Skills
Ctrl+Num 4 – Easy Master Basic Trainings
- “Infinite Items” only works on items that have more than 1 quantity. It will not work on items that have quantity of 1 (e.g. key items).
- “Obtain All xxx”: Activate when you’re in item menu, you’ll need to switch menus to see items appear.
- “Easy Master Skills” takes effect when skills exp increase, they will level up to max and you’ll also gain lots of exp for your character attributes.
- “Easy Master Basic Trainings” takes effect when basic trainings (horse stance, one-inch punch, etc) level up, they will level up to max (their values update after completing the training) and you’ll also gain lots of exp for your character attributes.
- Added “Easy Master Skills” and “Easy Master Basic Trainings” options.
- Fixed “Obtain All Misc Items” that gives you fishing rods and causes player unable to borrow fishing rods in order to fish. If you already experienced this problem, you can use the updated “Obtain All Misc Items” option to remove fishing rods from your inventory and you’ll be able to fish again.
- Removed “Daytime Decrease 1 Hour” because the game forwards one day every time daytime decreases.