Your favorite fizzy dungeon crawler is back! The Dark Lord has locked all sorts of legendary items, loot, and goodies up in his castle behind a seemingly endless guard of monsters, traps, and treachery. Daunting? Not for you— You’ll be safe in the tavern hiring Soda Junkies to do the dirty work for you. Take the loot they bring back to upgrade your tavern, town, and armory to attract stronger adventurers, then repeat. Build your town, assemble a mighty team, and see if you can make it through the dungeon to the next dimension and beyond.
Along the way your band of merry, soda-fueled minions will encounter trumpeting skeletons, angry chefs, Dark Lords, Darker Lords, and a fairy that is just really, really trying her best. The only thing they won’t find is timers, lives systems, or a paywall. Everything can be bought with in-game currency because that’s just the Soda Dungeon way.
11 Options · Game Version: v1.0.3+ · Last Updated: 2020.07.13
Num 1 – God Mode/No HP Loss
Num 2 – Infinite MP
Num 3 – Infinite Gold
Num 4 – Gold Multiplier
Num 5 – Infinite Keys
Num 6 – Infinite Essence
Num 7 – Essence Multiplier
Num 8 – Infinite Items
Num 9 – Infinite Battle Credits
Num 0 – Super Damage/One Hit Kill
Num . – Set Game Speed
- “God Mode/No HP Loss”: When activated, enemy attack will deal 0 damage, but you may still receive damage from negative status such as poison, burn, etc.
- “Infinite MP” takes effect when you spend MP.
- “Infinite Gold”, “Infinite Keys”, “Infinite Essence” take effects after killing an enemy.
- “Infinite Battle Credits”: Activate in town, then click the castle to take effect.
- “Set Game Speed”: Disable this option when you’re in town. When activated, you may not be able to interact with buildings in town.