Your dwindling, nomadic tribe of trolls has just one goal: survival. Plagued by vicious poachers for your precious tusks and weakened by disease, hope is almost lost – until an enigmatic Elven stranger offers you, the young chieftain Akrog, a path to salvation: you must resurrect a fallen god.
15 Options · Game Version: v1.0+ · Last Updated: 2020.11.23
Num 1 – Infinite Health
Num 2 – Infinite Focus
Num 3 – Infinite Ability Points
Num 4 – Infinite Attribute Points
Character Attributes Editor
Num 5 – Add 1 Strength
Num 6 – Add 1 Dexterity
Num 7 – Add 1 Intelligence
Num 8 – Add 1 Constitution
Num 9 – Add 1 Willpower
Ctrl+Num 1 – Infinite Resources
Ctrl+Num 2 – Infinite Money
Ctrl+Num 3 – Money Multiplier
Ctrl+Num 4 – Infinite XP
Ctrl+Num 5 – XP Multiplier
Ctrl+Num 6 – Set Game Speed
- “Infinite Money” takes effect when you pick up money or gain money by killing enemies.
- “Infinite XP” takes effect when you gain XP.
- “Infinite Ability Points” and “Infinite Attribute Points”: When activated, you’ll need to spend some ability/attribute points to see the values change.
- “Money Multiplier” and “XP Multiplier” the display value of money/XP you’re getting will is not affected, but they’ll be multiplied before adding to your total money/XP.
- Character Attributes Editor: Activate when you’re in one character’s attributes or skill menu. The added attribute will turn red, you’ll need to wait for the game to refresh your attributes in order for the edited value to take effect. For example: kill some enemies, or level up, or save then reload the game.
- Character Attributes Editor: The maximum attribute value you can add is about 100 (depends on your base attribute values).