DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 builds upon the highly popular DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE with enhanced graphics that will further immerse players into the largest and most detailed Dragon Ball world ever developed.
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 will deliver a new hub city and the most character customization choices to date among a multitude of new features and special upgrades.
14 Options · Game Version: v1.08-v1.15.01+ · Last Updated: 2020.11.14
Num 1 – Infinite Health
Num 2 – Infinite Ki
Num 3 – Infinite STM
Num 4 – Max Combo
Num 5 – Freeze Battle Timer
Num 6 – Drain Opponent’s Ki
Num 7 – Drain Opponent’s STM
Num 0 – One Hit Kill
Num . – Set Game Speed
Ctrl+Num 1 – Infinite Zeni
Ctrl+Num 2 – Infinite TP Medals
Ctrl+Num 3 – Infinite Exp
Ctrl+Num 4 – Infinite Attribute Points
Ctrl+Num 5 – Reset Attributes
F1 – Zeni Multiplier
F2 – Exp Multiplier
- “Infinite Zeni” takes effect when you gain or spend Zeni.
- “Infinite TP Medals” takes effect when you gain or spend TP medals.
- “Infinite Exp” takes effect when winning a battle.
- “Infinite Attribute Points”: Activate before entering attribute menu. It will give you enough points to level up all attributes to max.
- “Reset Attributes”: Activate before entering the attribute menu. It will reset all attributes to 10. Note you need to level up at least one attribute in order to save their values.
- “One Hit Kill”: When activated, it will affect the entire battle even if you disable it. If you want to disable this option, you’ll need to finish the battle for it to restore its effect.
This game uses EasyAntiCheat protection, in order to launch this game without EAC, please follow these instructions:
1. Copy “START.exe” to the game’s directory.
2. Start the game.
2020.11.14: Update for v1.15.01 game version.