With engaging storylines, classic turn-based battles, and tons of Digimon to collect, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition delivers everything fans loved about Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth – Hacker’s Memory.
Get the full experience with the Complete Edition which includes both titles in one!
• Become a cyber detective or powerful hacker to solve diabolical digi-mysteries.
VIVID & IMMERSIVE WORLDS
• Embark on a thrilling adventure where the line between the real and digital worlds is blurred.
• Featuring more than 300 Digimon to collect, raise, and Digivolve!
• Build an all-star Digimon team to take on opponents in classic turn-based battles.
14 Options · Game Version: v1.0+ · Last Updated: 2019.11.03
Num 1 – Infinite HP
Num 2 – Infinite SP
Num 3 – Infinite Items
Num 4 – 100% Drop Rate
Num 5 – 200% Scan Completion
Num 6 – Edit Yen
Num 7 – Edit Party Memory
Num 8 – Infinite Exp
Num 9 – Stealth Mode/No Random Encounter
Num 0 – One Hit Kill
Ctrl+Num 1 – Yen Multiplier
Ctrl+Num 2 – Exp Multiplier
Ctrl+Num 3 – No Digivolve Requirements
Ctrl+Num 4 – Infinite Equipment
- “Infinite HP” takes effect when you take damage; “Infinite SP” takes effect when SP decreases; “Infinite Items” takes effect when item is consumed/used.
- “200% Scan Completion”: Activate before entering battle, scan progress will set to max after winning the battle.
- “Edit Yen”, “Edit Party Memory” take effects when opening menu.
- “Infinite Equipment” takes effect when opening item menu, only works for equipment you already have in your inventory.
- “No Digivolve Requirements”: Some digivolves require two digimons, this requirement can’t be ignored, you MUST have two digimons for that, the game will crash if you don’t have the other digimon.
2019.11.03: Added “No Digivolve Requirements” and “Infinite Equipment” options.