Doraemon meets Story of Seasons in this new, fresh take on farming!
Japan’s adored Doraemon franchise comes to Steam in Story of Seasons, a beloved farming simulation series lasting over 20 years.
The setting is Natura, and at the center of this land is the mystical Big Tree. Doraemon and friends will each take on a role to help out around town!
18 Options · Game Version: v1.0+ · Last Updated: 2019.10.24
Num 1 – Edit Money
Num 2 – Infinite Stamina
Num 3 – Infinite Watering Can Usage
Num 4 – Freeze Daytime
Num 5 – Infinite Items
Num 6 – Max Item Quality
Num 7 – Max NPC Friendship
Num 8 – Max Animal Affection
Num 9 – No Animal Stress
Num 0 – Crops Instant Grow
Num . – One Hit Destroy (Tree/Stone)
Ctrl+Num 1 – Set Player Speed
Ctrl+Num 2 – Set Game Speed
Ctrl+Num 3 – Minimum Livestock Pregnancy Time
Ctrl+Num 4 – Minimum Egg Hatch Time
Ctrl+Num 5 – Animals Grow Up In One Day
Ctrl+Num 6 – Wool Grow Back In One Day
Ctrl+Num 7 – Auto Watering Crops
- “Edit Money”, “Infinite Items”, “Max Item Quality” take effects when you open your backpack.
- “Max NPC Friendship” takes effect when friendship changes. (e.g. talk to NPC the first time of the day, give presents, etc)
- “Max Animal Affection” takes effect when animal affection changes.
- “Crops Instant Grow”: After watering crops, they will instantly be ready to harvest.
- “Minimum Livestock Pregnancy Time” and “Minimum Egg Hatch Time”: While activated, leave and re-enter the barn/coop will instantly trigger birth/hatch events. Note: you need to place a chicken on top of the egg in order to hatch eggs.
- “Auto Watering Crops”: Enter the farm from a different area (including your house, barn, coop) will instantly water all crops.
2019.10.24: Updated “Infinite Items” to lower the item quantity to 99 instead of 999 to avoid certain problems during item transfer.
1. Added “Auto Watering Crops”, “Minimum Livestock Pregnancy Time”, “Minimum Egg Hatch Time”, “Animal Grow Up In One Day”, “Wool Grow Back In One Day” options.
2. Updated “Infinite Items” option to prevent it working on tools. If your tool quantities have been changed before, you can use the updated option to reset them back to 1.