Remnant: From the Ashes is a third-person survival action shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by monstrous creatures. As one of the last remnants of humanity, you’ll set out alone or alongside up to two other players to face down hordes of deadly enemies and epic bosses, and try to carve a foothold, rebuild, and then retake what was lost.
The world has been thrown into chaos by an ancient evil from another dimension. Humanity is struggling to survive, but they possess the technology to open portals to other realms and alternate realities. They must travel through these portals to uncover the mystery of where the evil came from, scavenge resources to stay alive, and fight back to carve out a foothold for mankind to rebuild…
18 Options · Game Version: v214-v234+ · Last Updated: 2020.04.29
Note: Single player only
Num 1 – Infinite Health
Num 2 – Infinite Stamina
Num 3 – Infinite Ammo
Num 4 – No Reload
Num 5 – Infinite Consumables
Num 6 – Infinite BUFF Duration
Num 7 – Super Speed
Num 8 – Slow Motion
Num 9 – Ignore Crafting/Upgrade Requirements
Num 0 – Super Damage/One Hit Kill
Num . – 100% Drop Rate
Num + – Weapon Mod Instant/Infinite Charge
Num – – Stealth Mode
Ctrl+Num 1 – Infinite Scraps
Ctrl+Num 2 – Infinite Exp
Ctrl+Num 3 – Infinite Trait Points
Ctrl+Num 4 – Scraps Multiplier
Ctrl+Num 5 – Exp Multiplier
- “Infinite Health”, when you receive damage, your health will restore to max.
- “Infinite Consumables” takes effect when you use consumables.
- “Infinite Scraps” takes effect when you pick up scraps.
- “Ignore Crafting/Upgrade Requirements”, you can craft/upgrade even if you don’t have the materials, but if you do have materials, they will be used.
- “Weapon Mod Instant/Infinite Charge”, when you hit an enemy, your weapon mod will instantly charge. If your weapon mod can have multiple charges, it will set to 99 after you activate weapon mod skill.
- “Stealth Mode”, you may need to temporarily disable it in order to trigger certain boss fight/cutscene.
- “Exp Multiplier”, sometime enemies give 0 exp depending on your current level and progress, in which case exp multiplier will not work (exp gain is still 0 after multiplied).
2020.04.29: Support for v234 game versions.
2019.11.03: Support for v218 game versions.
2019.09.19: Support for v216 game versions.
2019.09.13: Support for v215 game versions.
2019.08.20: Added “Stealth Mode” and “Weapon Mod Instant/Infinite Charge” Options.
2019.08.19: Added “100% Drop Rate” Option.